Whoever Finds This, I Love You!

Whoever Finds This, I Love You!


once a quite street in the city the city a little old man walked along shuffling through the autumn afternoon,
And the autumn leaves remained him of other summers come and gone.
He had a long lonely night ahead, waiting for June. 
then among the leaves near an orphan's home a piece of paper caught his eye,
And he stooped to pick it up with trembling hands.
As he read the childish writing the old man began to cry Cause the words burned inside him like a brand.
"Whoever find this, I love you, whoever find this, I need you 
I ain't even got no one to talk to
so whoever find this, I love you!"
 The old man's eyes searching the orphan's home and came to rest upon a child.
with her nose pressed up against the window pane. And the old man knew he found a friend at last, so he waved to her and smiled
And they both knew they'd spend the winter laughing at the rain 
 And they did spend the winter laughing at the rain.
talking through the fence and exchanging little gifts they had made for each other.
the old man would carve toys for the little girl.
she would draw picture for him of beautiful ladies surrounded by green trees and sunshine, and they laugh a lot 
But the one first day of June the little girl ran to the fence 
To show the old man a picture she drew, but he was't there
And somehow the little girl knew he was't coming back so she went to her room, took a crayon and paper and wrote....
"Whoever finds this, I love you, Whoever find this, I need you
I ain't even got one to talk.
So whoever finds this, I love you!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CLOSET DAD IN THE UNIVERSE

Terms And Condensations